Tuesday, 19 May 2009

A Grand Adventure is About to Begin!

I guess Chafin and I have an official announcment to make...we are going to be parents! We are expanding the Team! We will be welcoming a baby into this world in November - as of right now, the expected due date is Nov.9. We will make sure to post updates and pictures during this adventure :)

Since this blog has gotten completely outdated...I will just expand this post to include everything else we have since found out about our baby!

I have all the ultrasound pictures attached and hopefully you will even be able to link up with a video...

We have found out that we have been blessed with a little girl ~ Siena Michelle! She already has such a fan club ;)


First time to ever see her - 10 Weeks!



13 Weeks


Link to 16 Week Sonogram that Uncle Andy put together for us!
http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o257/rosiechex/?action=view&current=AlexSono.flv



23 Weeks - Last Sonogram until she gets here!












No comments:

Post a Comment